Blockchain – Refind Daily top links on 'Blockchain'.
- Dominium ICO Interview: Bringing Blockchain to Real Estate Investing on October 16, 2018 at 12:00 am
Dominium ICO interview with Mark Lloyd. Dominium is the world's first global property platform on the blockchain. Learn how Dominium plans to modernize the r... […]
- Ethereum Foundation Grants Update on October 16, 2018 at 12:00 am
Greetings from the Ethereum Foundation Grants Team! As we go full steam ahead to Devcon 4, we’re back to announce Wave 4 of the Grants Program! Thank you to all the fantastic community members that […]
- Binance Launches Its First Fiat-Crypto Exchange in Uganda on October 16, 2018 at 12:00 am
Binance will officially launch its fiat-to-crypto branch in Uganda this week, where the national currency will be traded with Bitcoin and Ethereum pairs. […]
Fintech – Refind Daily top links on 'Fintech'.
- Uber Proposals Value Company at $120 Billion in a Possible IPO on October 16, 2018 at 12:00 am
Uber Technologies recently received proposals from Wall Street banks valuing the ride-hailing company at as much as $120 billion in an initial public offering that could take place early next year. […]
- The public internet needs public payments infrastructure on October 15, 2018 at 12:00 am
How I explained cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in the Senat […]
- How 60+ Startups Are Disrupting Retail And Commercial Banking Around The World on October 15, 2018 at 12:00 am
Variations on the digital challenger bank model championed in Europe are spreading globally with new entrants targeting niche customer pain points. Collectively this year, startups in our market map have raised over $1.7B in venture capital. […]
AI – Refind Daily top links on 'AI'.
- MIT has just announced a $1 billion plan to create a new college for AI on October 16, 2018 at 12:00 am
One of the birthplaces of artificial intelligence, MIT, has announced a bold plan to reshape its academic program around the technology. […]
- Model-Based Machine Learning (Early Access): an online book on October 16, 2018 at 12:00 am
Machine learning book which uses a model-based approach. […]
- Google AI can spot advanced breast cancer more effectively than humans on October 16, 2018 at 12:00 am
Google has delivered further evidence that AI could become a valuable ally in detecting cancer. The company's researchers have developed a deep learning tool t... […]