DEBUNKING THE NARRATIVE (WITH PROF. DOLORES CAHILL) – Banned by YouTube
Video Interview courtesy of Computing Forever
The following bio information is from Prof. Cahill’s website at https://dolorescahill.com/pages/experience
Prof. Dolores Cahill is a world-wide renowned expert in high-throughput proteomics technology development and automation, high content protein arrays and their biomedical applications, including in biomarker discovery and diagnostics.https://dolorescahill.com/pages/experience
- Over 20 years expertise in high-throughput protein & antibody array, proteomics technology development, automation & biomedical applications in biomarker discovery, diagnostics & personalised medicine
- Selected experience as Expert in EU over past 15 years: EU Future & Emerging technologies (FETOPEN) Innovation Launchpad; EU Innovation Radar Expert, EU Horizon 2020 Societal Challenges 1 (Health).
- Holds several granted and licensed international patents (EU, USA, Japan, Australia) (1995-present) and peer reviewed publications, and reports,
- Professor, University College Dublin (2005-present)
- Group Leader, Max-Planck-Institute, Berlin, Germany (1995-2003)
- Supervisor of completed PhD & Masters’ degree students in Germany and Ireland.
- Co-founded Protagen AG in Dortmund (https://protagen.com/) (1996-2019) as a spin-out of the Max-Planck-Institute, Berlin to commercialise her diagnostic, companion diagnostic and personalised medicine applications of her discoveries. Protagen has screened and profiled the autoantibody repertoire of over 20,000 patients (https://protagen.com/data-and-insight/scientific-publications/)
- Protagen Protein Services (https://protagenproteinservices.com/) a spin-off company of Protagen since 2013 – expertise in protein, antibody, proteomics and peptide contract services to the pharmaceutical industry and
MUST WATCH: DEBUNKING THE NARRATIVE (WITH PROF. DOLORES CAHILL): https://www.bitchute.com/video/Avc6_ftzk3w/