Geopolitica.ru RSS feed Информационно-аналитический портал Геополитика.RU это стратегическая линия евразийской геополитики, мониторинг мировых процессов, практика стратегического анализа, изучение трендов мировой политики, платформа построения многополярного мира.
- Introduction to Noomakhia (lecture 2) - Geosophyby Alexander Dugin on January 17, 2020 at 8:36 pm
What is geosophy? It is application of the principles of noology to the study of the concrete culture and societies.
- Pakistan Rejects Indian Army Chief’s Remarksby Zamir Ahmed Awan on January 16, 2020 at 3:48 pm
In a stern warning to Pakistan, new Army Chief Gen Manoj Mukund Naravane on the 7th of January 2020 said India reserves the right to "preemptively strike" on Pakistan. He also said that the Indian Army will enhance combat capabilities along the border with China so that it is fully prepared to deal with any security challenge.
- Counter-hegemonic visions of Neo-Eurasianismby Ivliane Dzneladze on January 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm
The concept of globalization project of this kind allowed capitalism to develop and even to become the new principle of the international arena.
- The Nomos Of Cybersecurity And A Sovereign Internetby Leonid Savin on January 14, 2020 at 9:02 pm
The term “Nomos” was introduced into modern political science by the German lawyer Carl Schmitt. The word had several meanings in Ancient Greece, including “law” or “custom”. It was also an administrative territorial unit (divided into “nomoi”). Carl Schmitt used it to denote the principle of organising space. And with the advent of cyberspace, it is worth thinking about the division of this particular territory, given that maritime, air and land borders already exist. The space is unique because it is man-made, it can be altered, and it does not have clear borders.
- FAIZ: HOW A LENIN PEACE PRIZE WINNER BECAME AN OUTCAST IN MODI’S INDIAby Umar Waqar on January 14, 2020 at 10:48 am
Unfortunately, Indian Government under the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS) ideology has passed discriminatory laws targeting the minorities, especially Muslims. During the charade of anti and pro National Register of Citizens(NRC) and Citizenship Amendment Act(CAA) debate, one of the leading poets of South Asia have become a target of hate and admonition.