Geopolitica.ru RSS feed Информационно-аналитический портал Геополитика.RU это стратегическая линия евразийской геополитики, мониторинг мировых процессов, практика стратегического анализа, изучение трендов мировой политики, платформа построения многополярного мира.
- The United States and its “Grand Area” doctrine continues to this dayby Shane Quinn on December 13, 2019 at 12:33 am
Beginning from 1939, the Roosevelt administration foresaw that the Second World War would conclude with America in a dominant global position. These Grand Area principles of post-World War supremacy remained firmly in place, even as the Third Reich was imposing its will on mainland Europe, as from 1941 the Germans also swept into vast open spaces of the western Soviet Union.
- Warmth in Pak-Russia relationsby Zamir Ahmed Awan on December 12, 2019 at 8:19 pm
A 64-member delegation headed by Minister for Trade and Industries for the Russian Federation, Denis V Manturov, has just concluded 4 days official visit to attend the sixth Inter-Governmental Commission’s meeting in Pakistan. It is a big achievement and a landmark event in the recent history of Pak-Russia relations. Several agreements signed worth US dollars 9 billion investment between the two governments.
- Deconstructing Post-Hegelianismby Shahzada Rahim on December 12, 2019 at 4:53 am
Hegel between left and Right
- US Congressional Hearings; Rebuffing of Indian Claims Pertaining to IOKby Merwah Hamid Qureshi on December 10, 2019 at 9:05 pm
Saffron government of India under Modi’s reign of terror has unilaterally revoked article 370 -pertaining to the special status of Kashmir- of Indian constitution in an attempt to silence the hue and cry of Kashmiris and their opposition against India’s saffron hegemony and human rights abuse. However, in doing so, the power hungry BJP regime seemed to have forgotten that saffron nationalism can only make Indian junta to feign ignorance towards the pain of Kashmiris for the rest of the world doesn’t use saffron lens, therefore it won’t remain silent.
- Why the stalemate of Kashmir has no gun solution?by Sarbaz Roohulla Rezvi on December 9, 2019 at 7:09 am
Rooted in the implications of post partition subcontinent, different stakeholders have presented their possible solutions to find a way out of the impasse of Kashmir conflict. The Kashmiri masses having remained empty handed till today and disappointed of the political struggles, have a convinced portion of younger generation that believe if there is only one solution, that is gun solution!