Geopolitica.ru RSS feed Информационно-аналитический портал Геополитика.RU это стратегическая линия евразийской геополитики, мониторинг мировых процессов, практика стратегического анализа, изучение трендов мировой политики, платформа построения многополярного мира.
- Bolsonaro is neither a fascist nor a nationalist – he's just a neoliberalby Uriel Irigaray on February 18, 2020 at 7:27 am
Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro is sometimes described as a fascist or an ultra-nationalist. He is neither. However, After Culture Secretary Roberto Alvim's recent speech echoing Goebbels, many concerned people are now convinced this is a Nazi government.
- Do we face a phenomenon called state terrorism?by Alireza Niknam on February 16, 2020 at 9:06 pm
The first attempts to provide a definition of terrorist acts go back to the Geneva Convention of 1937 (UN, 1972). The 1937 Geneva Convention for the first time defined the concept of terrorist acts as follows: "Criminal measures against a state for the purpose of terrorizing individuals and groups or at community level" (Article I, paragraph I, UN, 1972). In addition to the UN legal mechanisms, it has issued numerous declarations, resolutions and reports on the prohibition and suppression of terrorism.
- Addendum to the Kashmir Soildarity Dayby Claudia Wädlich on February 16, 2020 at 8:52 am
Kashmir Solidarity Day, also known as "Youm-e-Yakhjehti-e-Kashmir", has been celebrated in Pakistan since 1990 as a day of protesting Indian control over part of Kashmir. It also took place on February 5 this year.
- Iran, Russia and China’s Joint Naval Drills Promote Multipolar World Orderby Leonid Savin on February 16, 2020 at 8:38 am
In an exclusive interview with FNA, Leonid Savin said, “The Strait of Hormuz is a very narrow place… Any small incidents may lead to a domino effect with serious consequences. The current geopolitical turbulence was an opportunity for the non-state actors… It is potentially a crossroad for both hybrid and conventional future wars.”
- Bahrain: Nine Years of Reprisalby Sondoss Al Asaad on February 15, 2020 at 10:24 am
Nine years after Bahrain's peaceful uprising, both the political and human rights situation continue to worsen; assembly is banned; expressing opinion is criminalised; independent newspaper are suspended; all leading opposition political societies have been outlawed and 4000+ preeminent political and human rights defender remained are held in custody. Manama also continues to participate in the Saudi-led coalition hostile aggression against the helpless Yemenis.