Strategic Culture Foundation Strategic Culture Foundation provides a platform for exclusive analysis, research and policy comment on Eurasian and global affairs. We are covering political, economic, social and security issues worldwide.
- ‘Poor Little Israel’ Isn’t So Poor, Financially or Diplomaticallyby Andrey Areshev on October 19, 2019 at 12:15 pm
Today, “Poor Little Israel” exercises de facto superpower influence over its own region and long-reach diplomatic power over nations as far away as the Marshall Islands, Vanuatu, and Nauru in the South Pacific.
- Handke: The Nobel Literature Prize Committee Finally Gets Something Rightby Andrey Areshev on October 19, 2019 at 11:48 am
In contrast to the series of politically suitable but utterly forgettable literary non-entities over the last decades, the winner Handke has undoubtedly earned the honor, but prudence requires that we also keep an eye on the political context.
- Ukrainegate: Is It Waterloo for Trump, or for America’s ‘News’-Media?by Andrey Areshev on October 19, 2019 at 11:30 am
Will US ‘news’-media continue to hide the Kolomoysky scandal — OR will Trump instead force them to reveal the actual truth behind Ukrainegate?
- Boris Johnson’s Brexit “Betrayal”: Elect a Clown, Expect a Pie in Your Faceby Andrey Areshev on October 19, 2019 at 11:16 am
As someone on social media wrote at the time of BoJo’s election to leader of the Tories and thus PM of Britain: elect a clown, expect a pie in your face.
- The Road to Damascus: How the Syria War was Wonby Andrey Areshev on October 19, 2019 at 11:03 am
Following the Damascus-Kurdish alliance, Syria may become the biggest defeat for the Central Intelligence Agency since Vietnam, says Pepe Escobar.