Strategic Culture Foundation Strategic Culture Foundation provides a platform for exclusive analysis, research and policy comment on Eurasian and global affairs. We are covering political, economic, social and security issues worldwide.
- Understanding the Ukraine Storyby Andrey Areshev on February 18, 2020 at 1:00 pm
The United States has “invaded” Canada to support the breakaway Maritime provinces that are resisting a Moscow-engineered violent coup d’etat against the democratically elected government in Ottawa.
- Just Go Now. ‘Prat’ Ambassador in Morocco Asked to Quit Post NOW Over Gibraltar Row – Leaving British Residents in Marrakesh Wide Open to New Terror Attackby Andrey Areshev on February 18, 2020 at 12:00 pm
British ambassador’s weird manners could cost Britain lives as hundreds of expats in Marrakesh claim they have been abandoned before an imminent terrorist attack.
- Why the U.S. Is Losing Its War Against Huaweiby Andrey Areshev on February 18, 2020 at 11:12 am
Humiliated by the United Kingdom's refusal to exclude Huawei from its 5G broadband network, the Trump Administration has doubled down on its attempts to stop China, with poor prospects for success.
- Europe’s Nuclear Weapons and the Arms Reduction Treatyby Andrey Areshev on February 18, 2020 at 10:00 am
No matter what opinions may be held of Washington’s policies under the erratic Trump, these will always have influence in Europe’s capitals.
- Dresden Terror Bombing, Like Hiroshima, a Maniacal Warning to Moscowby Andrey Areshev on February 17, 2020 at 2:00 pm
There is good reason to believe that the rationale for the obliteration of Dresden was for one rather sinister reason. It wasn’t so much an act of terror aimed at Nazi Germany, but rather a show of maniacal power to the Soviet Union.