- Feed has no items.
Apps & Gadgets
- The Best TV Series on Amazon Prime Video in India [March 2020]on March 28, 2020 at 8:44 am
Our list of best series and TV shows to watch on Amazon Prime Video in India in 2020 includes mostly English and Hindi titles, featuring Seinfeld, The Boys, Made in Heaven, The Handmaid’s Tale, and Malgudi Days.
- COVID-19: Gujarat Launches App to Track Home-Quarantined Personson March 28, 2020 at 7:11 am
The Gujarat government on Friday launched a mobile application that can monitor the movement of those who have been asked to follow home quarantine for suspected exposure to coronavirus.
- COVID-19: Cognizant to Give 25 Percent Extra Pay to Some India Employees Amid Lockdownon March 28, 2020 at 4:59 am
Cognizant Technology Solutions will pay an extra 25 percent of base pay to some employees in India and the Philippines as a majority of its offshore workforce work from home amid the coronavirus pandemic, taking on extra work, Chief Executive Officer Brian Humphries said.
- Apple Releases COVID-19 Screening App, Website: All You Need to Knowon March 28, 2020 at 4:33 am
Apple and the White House said on Friday that the iPhone maker worked with the Trump administration and federal agencies to release an app and website that will direct users to guidance from the Centers for Disease Control on the disease caused by the coronavirus.
- Apple Said to Be Testing AR/ VR Headset With HTC Vive-Like Controlleron March 27, 2020 at 3:29 pm
Apple is reportedly planning to release a combination AR/VR headset with a very similar design as the controller for the HTC Vive headset that was released in 2016.
- Amazon’s Alexa Can Now Provide Basic COVID-19 Diagnosis for Users in the USon March 27, 2020 at 2:31 pm
Amazon Alexa users in the US can now get basic COVID-19 diagnosis from the Amazon virtual assistant, the company has announced in a blog post.
- Drones to Power Fight Against Coronavirus in Chhattisgarh, Elsewhereon March 27, 2020 at 7:57 am
With the states across India pulling out all stops in the country’s battle against coronavirus, a Chennai-based drone company too is using its technological innovations to tackle the scourge in Chhattisgarh capital Raipur and elsewhere.
- US Space Force Launches First Mission Despite Coronaviruson March 27, 2020 at 4:04 am
The United States Space Force launched its first national security mission Thursday, sending an ultra-secure military communication satellite into orbit even as the coronavirus pandemic paralyzes much of the country.
- In Europe, Tech Battle Against Coronavirus Clashes With Privacy Cultureon March 26, 2020 at 12:36 pm
Governments across Europe are turning to technology to track the spread of the coronavirus and monitor people under quarantine, an approach that seeks to learn from Asia but is also putting the region’s privacy rules to the test.
- COVID Symptom Tracker App Aimed to Help Slow Spread of COVID-19on March 26, 2020 at 12:08 pm
In order to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, British researchers have launched a new app that tracks symptoms related to the virus, allowing anyone to self-report daily.
Please note: The views expressed in article feeds do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of Bluecat Media.