- Bitcoin Price Returns Above $10K, Here’s Whyby Ricardo Martinez on February 19, 2020 at 12:30 am
Bitcoin’s recent golden cross on the daily chart may have driven bullish enthusiasm for the leading crypto to reach a tipping point. With the upcoming halving, many investors are buying up sub 10K BTC in preparation of the supply-side shock. Golden cross has traders seeing visions of green candles After May, when Bitcoin’s upcoming halving takes place, the leading cryptocurrency will have an inflation rate of 1.8%, less than that of gold and US Dollars.Read More
- Michael Bloomberg Pushes For Crypto Regulationby Trevor Smith on February 19, 2020 at 12:12 am
U.S. presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg is proposing rules that will clarify the status of crypto assets within the financial system. Bloomberg intends for these to offer greater government oversight as well as consumer protection. BLOOMBERG WILL LEGITIMIZE CRYPTO Bloomberg has made these statements in his just-published Financial Reform Policy. Although not the first candidate to support crypto regulation, Bloomberg is by-far the most credible given his background in the financial sector. The other candidate, AndrewRead More
- bZx Exchange Says Latest Attack Was “Completely Different”by Ricardo Martinez on February 18, 2020 at 11:21 pm
Defi exchange bZx has been hit by a second flash loan exploit within a week, this time losing over $600,000 usd in ETH. This second attack in a matter of days, comes after bZx had just implemented a fix to prevent flash loan exploits. Are Flashloans the real DeFi Killer? 1/ WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR: There was a second attack. This attack was completely different from the first. This time it was an oracleRead More
- Warning: OneCoin Scam Promotes Upcoming Event on Facebookby Ricardo Martinez on February 18, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Incredibly, the OneCoin Ponzi investment scheme is still going strong in Asia. The widely renowned scam is hosting an event in Japan in 4 days, and advertising it on Facebook. OneCoin scam brazenly still operating out in the open OneCoin is one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in history, with estimates of illicit gains from the scam ranging from $4 billion to as much as $15 billion worldwide. It was started by Dr. Ruja Ignatova,Read More
- Bitcoin SV Mining Pool Confirms Rumoured Calvin Ayre Shareholdingby Emilio Janus on February 18, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Mining Pool operator, Taal, has confirmed rumours that Calvin Ayre holds a substantial shareholding in the company. Taal recently switched from mining Bitcoin Cash to Bitcoin SV, over the proposed BCH miner’s tax. Pssst… Wanna Buy 50,000 Non-Operational Cloud Assets? In a press release dated Feb 17, Taal announced an asset purchase agreement between itself and three companies affiliated to Ayre. These companies were to provide “over 50,000 non-operational cloud computing units located in theRead More
Apps & Gadgets
- Tinder’s Swipe Night Interactive Video Series Is Coming to India on March 14on February 18, 2020 at 1:17 pm
According to Tinder’s parent company — Match “millions” of Tinder users tuned in to watch the show’s episodes during its run in October and it gave way to double-digit increases in both matches and messages.
- Realme Link App Announced for Company’s Upcoming IoT Productson February 18, 2020 at 1:03 pm
Realme has unveiled an upcoming app called Realme Link, which will serve the company’s IoT products.
- Socratic by Google Homework-Assistance App With AI Enhancements Launched on Androidon February 18, 2020 at 11:42 am
Socratic by Google, the app that is designed to assist students to do their homework, has been released for Android with artificial intelligence (AI) backed enhancements.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Promotions Include Real World Ads and Cryptic Messageson February 18, 2020 at 9:57 am
The campaign for Fortnite’s Season 2 is in full effect with people spotting cryptic messages on social media and the real world. They have reported hearing pre-recorded messages that mention agents, explosive specialists, and safes.
- Virat Kohli Becomes the First Indian Celebrity to Reach 50 Million Followers on Instagramon February 18, 2020 at 8:46 am
Virat Kohli has become the first Indian celebrity to cross the 50 million followers mark on the Facebook-owned social platform Instagram.
- Moon Will ‘Eclipse’ Mars Today: Here’s How to See Iton February 18, 2020 at 8:02 am
A celestial event in which Mars disappears behind the Moon will occur today. This phenomenon is called Moon-Mars occultation and NASA says it occurs twice a year making it not the rarest phenomenon but still a fascinating one to observe.
- SpaceX Launches 60 More Internet-Beaming Satellites, Reusable Rocket Misses Landing Shipon February 18, 2020 at 4:21 am
SpaceX successfully launched its latest cluster of high-speed internet satellites into orbit Monday but was unable to land its rocket booster on an autonomous ship, missing a key milestone.
- Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos Launches $10 Billion Fund to Combat Climate Changeon February 18, 2020 at 4:01 am
Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon and the world’s richest man, said Monday he was committing $10 billion to a new fund to tackle climate change.
- Mars to Disappear Behind the Moon on February 18on February 15, 2020 at 7:57 am
If it’s clear on the morning of Tuesday, February 18th, you could see Mars wink out as the Moon passes in front of the Red Planet in what is known as an occultation.
- Potentially Hazardous Asteroid That Buzzed Earth Was Travelling With Its Own Moonon February 13, 2020 at 1:18 pm
Radar images from the Arecibo Observatory have shown that the asteroid by the name of 2020 BX12 that passed Earth earlier this month was a binary asteroid. What this means is the big asteroid had a smaller asteroid orbiting around it.
Please note: The views expressed in article feeds do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of Bluecat Media.